Hey ya'll so because a lot of you asked I broke down my everyday makeup in 6 easy steps! Product links and how to.. Literally this takes me 15 min and is soooo easy! Of course I start with my Eve Lom skincare routine I posted in prior post, follow the next steps to achieve this easy no makeup/makeup look!
1. Foundation and Concealer. I have always used and will continue to use Bobbi Brown skin foundation http://rstyle.me/~1JX1x I put it on with my fingers for a lighter coverage and with a Beauty Blender when I want a little extra. Next I place the concealer in the areas show above with the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick http://rstyle.me/~1JX8L I don't love their concealer as I like the coverage of the stick as a concealer and it last forever since it's supposed to be a foundation!! After placing on your face in the areas shown above I blend out with my finger as I believe your fingers are the best, cheapest tool you can have and the warmth helps it melt into your skin. Then I set it with Stila Illuminating Powder http://rstyle.me/~1JXc3 I hate powder so this lightweight powder is perfect for me!
2. Bronzer and Highlighter. I place the Bobbi Brown Bali Bronzer http://rstyle.me/~1JXcf ( I know this says aruba but I buy Bali) I place it along top of forehead, alongside nose, and under cheekbones like shown in photo and buff out with a powder brush. Next I apply my can't live without it shimmer powder by Becca http://rstyle.me/~1jVQP. I am addicted to this stuff and I always put at the tip end of my nose and on top of my cheekbones.
3. Bobbi Brown powder blush in Peony just on the apples of my cheeks! So easy and I am obsessed with this color! http://rstyle.me/~1JXiX
4. Brows and Lips ... I know I used to use and still do use Anastasia but here i am using a new brand as it just debuted like two days ago and I love it as well! It's Kimiko Brow in Coffee http://www.kimikobeauty.com/product.php?cat=2&prod=9&mode=proddetail I want to be clear i still use Anastasia and highly recommend it but you asked what I had on in this look and well I ain't gonna lie to you so this is what I had on!! For lips as always I use my favorite Becca Nougat lipliner literally I have 3 of them just to make sure if I lose one I still have a back up or two;) http://rstyle.me/~1JXo7 I love this pencil because the cream color on the opposite side helps make your lips look bigger and that is what I overdraw my lips with all the time!! I even will use it on my waterline to help my eyes appear bigger. You can also cover up acne with it if it's your color so it is a mutli use product which I adore!! For lipstick I used Hourglass Nude 2 http://rstyle.me/~1jVTu and patted OCC lip tar in Hollywood over it http://rstyle.me/~1K7Vt
5. Use 1 coat of YSL Shocking Mascara http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?&productId=P299013&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=sHXFQuIgi&pcrid=32725901417&pdv=c&site=us_search&country_switch=us&lang=en .
6. Final Step!!! After applying one coat of the mascara add Younique transplanting gel to the lashes, next follow with their 3d natural fibers, then reapply the transplanting gel over it. Now if you want more drama which I always do I repeat that step ( gel then fibers) then add a second coat of mascara and my lashes are huge!! So all of you that wondered if I had extensions or wear fake lashes all the time you now know my secret!! It's Younique 3d fiber lash!! Literally this stuff is my best secret as everyday someone asks are those your lashes and yes they are but with a little help from fibers;) https://www.youniqueproducts.com/AngeliaDarty. If you don't like a lot of mascara then skip your mascara and just use the transplanting gel and then the fibers and seal with the gel again.. You are gonna love this stuff!!!
Hope ya'll enjoy